My blog has been nominated by Dana from booquepress.com for the Liebster Award for the first time! So first of all I want to thank Dana for nominating me. I really appreciate it! Secondly, Liebster what? The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other (often beginning) bloggers. The Liebster Blog Award was created to discover new blogs and welcome them in the blogging world, how sweet! The Liebster Award rules change from time to time, but in general there are 4 rules.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
- Make 11 questions for the nominated ones to answer.
- Nominate other bloggers to do the same and let these bloggers know they’re nominated by you.
I think this is a really fun way to get to know other bloggers, so… here we go!
11 facts about me
- Being bilingual (Dutch & French) is one of my life goals.
- I don’t like my nails to be too long.
- I could eat pasta every day.
- I’m a total Christmas freak.
- Petrol blue is my favourite colour.
- I skipped a year in school.
- I’m only good at cooking dessert.
- My interior piece I love the most is the grand piano at home.
- I’m addicted to after-sun lotion.
- I’m technically half-Dutch, but both of my parents were born in Belgium.
- I study in the capital of Europe.
- What´s the last city you visited?
Paris, I went with my friend Céline.
- Favorite city?
Also Paris, I would love to become a real Parisienne later on.
- Favorite cuisine and why?
Italian, I love the different kinds of pasta, pizza, escalope, prosciutto, Parmigiano Reggiano and so on.
- Going to the movies or movie on your couch?
I like to alternate. Most of the time I watch movies at home, but sometimes it’s nice to go to the movies as well.
- Film or photography?
Photography. This is one of my leisure activities, but unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time for that these days.
- Best topic to blog about?
Fashion. This is just one of my biggest interests and fashion changes all the time so you never get out of inspiration.
- Best post ever written?
I think “Sunshine in November” was my best post until now.
- Favorite top 5 bloggers?
Of course, The Blonde Salad, Sincerely Jules, Dogs & Dresses, Le Blog de Betty and Polienne.
- Tea or coffee?
Actually tea. It’s just a habit from home, but sometimes I also drink coffee.
- Sweet or Savory?
Sweet, I already start thinking about moelleux, salted caramel fudge and candy.
- Favorite English word?
- What’s your country of origin?
- Favourite movie?
- Heels or flats?
- A country you would really LOVE to visit but haven’t been to yet?
- Your favourite food?
- Cats or dogs?
- What would be your dream job?
- Fantasy or reality?
- Are you also a Christmas freak?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- What’s your favorite time of the year?
Hope you liked getting some facts about me to get to know me better! :) And for the nominated ones; have fun with these questions and keep up the good work. I selected you because I love reading your blogs!